Public – Private Partnership (PPP)
Agency for Digital Agenda (A.A.D.R.) and Association of Electronic Payments in Romania (APERO) is an example of good cooperation between the public and private sector by which was made available to taxpayers the first wholly online system for pay taxes and duties payment having national coverage.
Ghiseul.ro is a mature system, prepared to facilitate, in a simple, modern and safe manner, the citizens’ information about the structure and the amount of taxes and duties that they owe to the State budget, as well as collecting them regardless of their beneficiary (State budget, social security budgets or local budgets).
DIGITAL AGENCY AGENDA OF ROMANIA (A.A.D.R.)
Agency for Digital Agenda of Romania (A.A.D.R.), specialized public institution of central public administration, subordinated to the General Secretariat of the Government, whose role is to operates computer systems designed for the e-Government programs at national level. Through the activities they carried out and the projects they are providing the management for A.A.D.R.is designed to become the central access point for citizens to information and e-government services.
In this capacity, A.A.D.R. is managing and operating systems of major importance for Romania: Ghiseul.ro (National Electronic Payment System), E-Government (e-Government), S.E.A.P. (Electronic Public Acquisitions System), S.I.A.E. (Information System of Electronic Assignment in transportation) and P.C.U. (Unique Contact Point).
ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS IN ROMANIA (A.P.E.R.O.)
- APERO make available from its own resources to A.A.D.R. free and unconditional transaction application kit, provide their maintenance and its subsequent developments and manage project related communication and its promotion.
AGENCY FOR DIGITAL AGENDA OF ROMANIA (A.A.D.R.)
- A.A.D.R., as Manager and operator of the system, provide technical and communications infrastructure (including the software necessary for the operation of equipments).
• 260.000 active users
• Opening the platform for legal entities
• Full coverage of urban area
• Implementation of other payment methods such as internet banking and mobile banking
- Alpha Bank
- Banca Romaneasca
- Banca Transilvania
- BCR Erste
- BRD Societe Generale
- CEC Bank
- Garanti Bank
- ING Bank
- Libra Bank
- OTP Bank
- Piraeus Bank
- Raiffeisen Bank
- Unicredit Bank
PROJECT LEADER AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The company was empowered by APERO to lead the project management, by providing the coordination of all other partners in order to achieve the project objectives.
- Launchingmarch 2011
- New legislationdecember 2013
- Online Credentialsmarch 2016
- Conferencemay 2016
- ANAF enrollmentdecember 2016
- New governancemarch 2017
- The Romanian Government creates normative framework allowing the creation of the National Electronic System for Payment (S.N.E.P.) of local taxes and fees using a bank card. The project has been assigned the internet domain ro.
- In March 2011, being done all administrative formalities concerning the Protocol of collaboration between A.P.E.R.O. and A.A.D.R. and after successfully completing all audits conducted by the specialized authorities of the public sector, the platform has been moved intro production.
ENROLLMENT OF LOCAL AUTHORITIES
- First local authorities enrolled in Ghiseul.ro were District 2 Bucharest City Hall, District 6 Bucharest City Hall and Targu Mures City Hall.
CHANGES IN THE NORMATIVE FRAMEWORK OF THE PROJECT
H.G. 1070 / 2013
- This Government decision occurred at the proposal of A.A.D.R. and A.P.E.R.O. being required to clarify the situation of the transactions commission, which, in the previous regulation, may be paid either by the citizen or by the institution. Through the new regulation the commission has been put in charge of public institutions.
- The measure has generated a positive impact for the platform both by the perspective of local authorities’ enrollment as well as the perspective of citizens ‘choice to use the platform.
- The anniversary conference “Ghiseul.ro – 5 years of online experience” marked an important moment in the evolution of the project, hence it can be said that the project has proven its reliability and robustness.